What's new

Warning to all of you who are thinking of buying an iphone for for the first time

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is more of a warning to those buying an iphone for the first time ever maybe thinking of getting the iphone 4 for cheap, for those who are familiar with it might not be fooled but there are already clones and fakes going around for around 200 euros that look like this...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SojfYOxrM_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

be careful when buying!!! this looks like that fake vietnam crap they "leaked" soon after they copied the one gizmodo idiots got hold of

I hope Apple.com doesn't send me a fake one! ^_^

I know they won't

I like how the first guy commented on how slow the OS that he loaded was.... Fooled lol :)

What's up with that photo in the phone @4:20??? It Does look a lot slower too.

It's a complete fake... Firmware and all. If you look on eBay there are tons some are called i9. These china phones all use the same lousy plastic touch screen... The firmware is terrible! If you have a few bucks to blow buy one... If you know what your buying you can get them pretty cheap! You'll soon learn why lol!

I hope Apple.com doesn't send me a fake one! ^_^

I know they won't

good choice of car, i especially love the ferrari italia..

and yeah the first guy must of been fooled. but i mean those who decide to go elsewhere from apple and see this kind of phone advertised and think its cheap and must be good.

That phone ain't even worth 25 bucks. I wonder how wonderful the call quality is..lol...can you hear me now!!!

lol nope.. i wonder how many will fall for those scams and buy it. 200 euros for that piece of crap

Anyone that buys that is extremely foolish. However, I have to give credit to the way they copied the design and UI of the iP4. Whoever created that supposed marketing video knows nothing about marketing. You can see how unresponsive the touch screen is and how the system is so slow compared to a genuine Apple iP4. I am sure they've sold quite a number of these clones to people who simply can't afford the genuine product. Truth be told, you couldn't give me one of these clones. I'd use it as a coaster for a small beverage.

Anyone that buys that is extremely foolish. However, I have to give credit to the way they copied the design and UI of the iP4. Whoever created that supposed marketing video knows nothing about marketing. You can see how unresponsive the touch screen is and how the system is so slow compared to a genuine Apple iP4. I am sure they've sold quite a number of these clones to people who simply can't afford the genuine product. Truth be told, you couldn't give me one of these clones. I'd use it as a coaster for a small beverage.

i thought that and for a second i thought there is no point posting it but ive seen people fall for worse fakes of nokias...

and some people will pay the cash. maybe they wont care its a clone and still want it just for the design and removable battery and the fact it does not need micro sim? i dunno either way this russian is stupid trying to pass on the phone, i bet he bought it and was fooled himself

How do they get away with putting the Apple logo on it? Nice post to show what kind of knock offs there are out there.

This is my favorite review ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUT39op2Pp8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]