What's new

want to restore back ios6

jahanamgajah

Reaction score
hey all. im new here. ok. my problem is i have jailbreak my iphone 4 ios 6.0 tethered jailbreak. now i want to remove cydia (unjailbreak) from my phone. can i restore it by download ios 6 firmware aand restore back using itunes?? thanks & sorry for my bad english

Yes you can.

Just download the latest iOS and shift restore on iTunes..
IF you depend on an unlock then steer clear of the above method. You'll need to preserve your baseband..

Yes you can.

Just download the latest iOS and shift restore on iTunes..
IF you depend on an unlock then steer clear of the above method. You'll need to preserve your baseband..

thats mean i need to update for ios 6.0.1 ? isint?

I need a help... My wife go a fone from Finland iPhone 4S...... Can anybody tel me how to unlock... It's a company sim locked Iphone.... Plz help me

I need a help... My wife go a fone from Finland iPhone 4S...... Can anybody tel me how to unlock... It's a company sim locked Iphone.... Plz help me

The moderators of course do not like when people advocate paying for a Factory/Imei unlock but you can ask your carrier in which they usually charge a fee (most of the time). OR you can go to eBay and see if you can find a legit unlocker. I personally use eBay to pay for my unlocks and they are 10000000% percent perfect with no issues. Just because it's eBay doesn't mean everyone is a scammer. Just be careful who you choose.

You should be able to do it quite easily with the restore function on RedSn0w. Download the iOS 6.0 IPSW and have your 6.0 SHSH blobs ready. Once you click the Restore under Extras > Even More, select the IPSW, then select local or remote SHSH blobs depending on whether you have them saved or you just want RedSn0w to retrieve them from Cydia's servers. Then follow the on-screen instructions and it'll restore your iPhone.