What's new

Wallpaper

jaba123

Reaction score
Hello, can I add more wallpapers for my iPhone home screen as.tks

IMG_0626.jpg
you can use one of your pictures

Really? I did not know this! My phone is a 5s. Can I do this on my phone? I would LOVE to use a snap of my beautiful Lab. : )

Really? I did not know this! My phone is a 5s. Can I do this on my phone? I would LOVE to use a snap of my beautiful Lab. : )

Yes. Tap on a photo to highlight it. Then tap the share arrow in the bottom left corner. Then choose "use as wallpaper". Pick whether home screen or lock screen.
It's best to use portrait style photos, rather than landscape style.

Other way go to setting,wallpaper at there we can see some by default wallpaper at down gallery open we can directly pix which we likes. But my question for add in be default gallery which already available in all iPhones.

Add to default gallery? I could be wrong , I don't think you can.

Maybe any app that we can download then possible.

The default wallpapers are actually part of the iOS firmware and can only be changed by Apple with an iOS update.

Yes. Tap on a photo to highlight it. Then tap the share arrow in the bottom left corner. Then choose "use as wallpaper". Pick whether home screen or lock screen.
It's best to use portrait style photos, rather than landscape style.

I did it! I set my girl's snap as the screen. If I press on the power button, I see her smiling face now! I am so happy! Every time I see her face it makes me smile and feel good. Thank you so much for telling me how to do this! :)

I did it! I set my girl's snap as the screen. If I press on the power button, I see her smiling face now! I am so happy! Every time I see her face it makes me smile and feel good. Thank you so much for telling me how to do this! :)

You're welcome. Glad you got it done.