What's new

wall papers

Reaction score
new user ipod touch 4th gen,4.3.5
how do i get wall papers for my main screen?
and where my apps go?

new user ipod touch 4th gen,4.3.5
how do i get wall papers for my main screen?
and where my apps go?

there are multiple ways of getting wallpapers. you can download them from your pc or you can download them from safari. just pick one. if you choose the first you'll have to sync the photos through itunes
in order for you to set one you must set them through the photos app. you should see the arrow in a box. click on that and the app will ask you if you want to set the lockscreen or the home screen. select both if you like.

iCrank said:
there are multiple ways of getting wallpapers. you can download them from your pc or you can download them from safari. just pick one. if you choose the first you'll have to sync the photos through itunes
in order for you to set one you must set them through the photos app. you should see the arrow in a box. click on that and the app will ask you if you want to set the lockscreen or the home screen. select both if you like.

+1. Couldn't have said it better myself :D!

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

Everything I load a theme I am stuck w/ the wallpaper I have choose from my personal pics. I turn off the option I winterbox and syrmotize (whatever it's called) but it continues to stay the same which means it throws the whole theme off and I can't add widgets. Please help!!!!