What's new

volume up & down buttons doesnt work!

jolly123

Reaction score
Hi guys,
well as u can see in the pic which i attached , there is no line to show me phone volume...
i tried reset all settings,it didnt work..
any other idea?
10q

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Attachments

• $image-93433817.jpg
    $image-93433817.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,327
I have only seen that condition when the phone has had some kind of water damage.

Skull One said:
I have only seen that condition when the phone has had some kind of water damage.

no it has not had these kind of experience...
so what can i do?

If your warranty is up, and yo don't have insurance, how do you feel about getting a new iPhone?

hookbill said:
If your warranty is up, and yo don't have insurance, how do you feel about getting a new iPhone?

This is the last solution... yup,ur right... but i wanna fix it as its possible by myself
thnx

Take your headphones and insert and remove them several times. If that doesn't work then do the same thing with the 30 pin dock connector (don't have it plugged in) several times.

Basically those are the two areas, when water damaged, that cause that issue. So if you don't have water damage, then it is possible you have something that is shorting across the connector and by plugging and unplugging it might cause the debris to clear.

Skull One said:
Take your headphones and insert and remove them several times. If that doesn't work then do the same thing with the 30 pin dock connector (don't have it plugged in) several times.

Basically those are the two areas, when water damaged, that cause that issue. So if you don't have water damage, then it is possible you have something that is shorting across the connector and by plugging and unplugging it might cause the debris to clear.

I am going to give it a try right now...
thnx

You can't fix it by yourself, I had an iPhone like this one, it's a hardver problem. Just go to Apple store and they will fix it.

Ihacki.com said:
You can't fix it by yourself, I had an iPhone like this one, it's a hardver problem. Just go to Apple store and they will fix it.

really?
i had a galaxy s2 before... i thaught that hardware problem only belongs to samsung
u cant beileve that finally they changed the motherboard... oh my God its ashamed...
dont make me disappointed from iphone too!
anyway! thnx for ur solution :)

Last edited:
Are you jailbroken?
You could have installed a corrupted tweak or mod.
Go into your settings and check your error and crash logs. You might find something interesting there.

TheVortex1337 said:
Are you jailbroken?
You could have installed a corrupted tweak or mod.
Go into your settings and check your error and crash logs. You might find something interesting there.

thnx for ur new idea but no i didnt jailbreak it...
thank you all... i have to go to apple store ... there is no other way left!