What's new

Volume problems with my 4s please help!

brownhash

Reaction score
Hey there have recently had a problem with my phones volume. The volume on the ipod is at full but its really quiet, if i open up an app that uses volume aswell i notice the apps volume is much higer than the ipods. If i go back to the ipod and close the back ground programmes the volume instantly gets louder to what it should be, but when i change the song it goes really quiet again but still says its at full. This is really annoying as i have to open an app , play something on it then close it again just so i can use the ipod...,ang help would be much appreciated as its driving me crazy! Thanks in advance

Is the volume only like that for songs? Or in general for the device

Go to Settings>Music>Volume limit, and check to see if the volume limit is set to maximum. If it is set to less, it will result in low volumes for your music, but not anything else.

$image-2323508804.jpg

$image-2196553852.jpg The setting in the second picture will result in a very low sound volume, even with the regular volume set to maximum.

Last edited:
Mine just started today, 4s here my vol is maxed out....I can't hear texts emails, you tube vids or my phone ringing any help please