What's new

Volume icon

roger3000

Reaction score
Hello, Recently my iPhone volume icon keep popping up on my screen and stay there for minutes. It's so annoying!!! Any idea how to stop it? Thanks

roger3000 said:
Hello, Recently my iPhone volume icon keep popping up on my screen and stay there for minutes. It's so annoying!!! Any idea how to stop it? Thanks

What's the last couple things you installed on your iDevice? If your JB... combining some tweaks will play interesting tricks w/ your device.

Thomasjtsi said:
What's the last couple things you installed on your iDevice? If your JB... combining some tweaks will play interesting tricks w/ your device.

Non my iPhone 4s is not jailbroken. Could be Apple iOS last update?

roger3000 said:
Non my iPhone 4s is not jailbroken. Could be Apple iOS last update?

Not being JB rules out most of the possibilities. Could be a slight glitch in the update, yes. Try a few Hard Resets first... holding the Home & Lock buttons together till the Apple logo appears, approx. 10 seconds.

Have you put on a new case lately? That happened to my wife's phone. Another cause might be One of the actual volume buttons is sticking or defective.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

jm1797 said:
Have you put on a new case lately? That happened to my wife's phone. Another cause might be One of the actual volume buttons is sticking or defective.
Hmm... never thought about that. Guess it'd show the volume display w/ it all the way up or down.