What's new

Voicemail - Verizon

vandman

Reaction score
I'm having problems. I don't get a notification that I have a voicemail but there are voicemails in my box. Anyone have the same problems and how do I fix?

I know some phones will give you a blinking light if you have a message in your VM Box. The iPhone has no such feature that I am aware of.

My ATT iPhone will give a different ring tone if I receive a phone call that I do not answer and let go to voice mail. This tone will sound only if a voice mail is left and will sound only one time. Other that that there is no other way of knowing about new voice mails but to look in your VM box on your iPhone.

bc

vandman said:
I'm having problems. I don't get a notification that I have a voicemail but there are voicemails in my box. Anyone have the same problems and how do I fix?

Are you not getting a red notification bubble above your phone app whenever new voicemails arrive?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Yes. No notification bubble. But I called customer service and they took care of it. I think it was because I had roaming turned off. DK

Yes. No notification bubble. But I called customer service and they took care of it. I think it was because I had roaming turned off. DK

i dont think roaming had to do with it but good job with not giving up