What's new

Voice Memos

angeliq

Reaction score
When connecting via iTunes, the "on this phone" shows voice memos, but if I look on the phone it is not there. And it is not on iTunes as well. How can I delete it from my PC that it will not show on iTunes where "this phone" is on the system. Or where is it on the phone that I can delete it. I don't want it there.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366022938.799194.jpg
Shows button on bottom right

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366022980.162147.jpg
Shows management screen

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

View attachment 12074
Shows button on bottom right

View attachment 12075
Shows management screen

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
I've done that...theres's nothing there. Also nothing on I tunes, but if my phone is connected via the cable to iTunes and I check on the iphone on iTunes and what's on the phone, I can see 27 voice memos. And if I play on my computer, it plays. But on my phone nothing, and on iTunes nothing. If I try to delete on pc, right click, I do not get message to delete. Only play and move to playlist. I tried to move to playlist, but can't delete it there....lol. And first I thought it's old memos, but the 13th of April there's also one. iCleaner? Will that do something to help? I already posted a question on icleaner and thought maybe I can use that to clean up memos. But I'm scared that the cons are more than the pros.....

I'm having this same issue but I don't want to delete the voice memos. I need to recover them! Does anyone know how this can be done?

I had the memos on my phone and when I did an ios update they disappeared. I thought they were lost until I plugged up my phone to itunes and noticed that they were listed under in iTunes under "iPhone".

Any help is appreciated.