What's new

virus

graham69b

Reaction score
my wifes iphone 6s is all over the place i have tried restore but cant get apps back no browser and cant do anything , any one help please thank you

On a stock iPhone, a virus is impossible (app sandboxing). That's different if her device was jailbroken.

Are restrictions enabled on the iPhone? You find this in Settings - General - Restrictions. Enter a passcode if necessary, and then make sure Safari is enabled. This should being back the browser. To be allowed to install apps, enable "Installing Apps". Also take a look at "Allowed Content".

If you haven't done so: restore her iPhone using iTunes. Backup her device before you do so. Try restoring from that backup afterwards. If that doesn't help, set it up as new (also using iTunes).

On a stock iPhone, a virus is impossible (app sandboxing). That's different if her device was jailbroken.

Are restrictions enabled on the iPhone? You find this in Settings - General - Restrictions. Enter a passcode if necessary, and then make sure Safari is enabled. This should being back the browser. To be allowed to install apps, enable "Installing Apps". Also take a look at "Allowed Content".

If you haven't done so: restore her iPhone using iTunes. Backup her device before you do so. Try restoring from that backup afterwards. If that doesn't help, set it up as new (also using iTunes).
many thanks for your reply but safari is disabled and a lot of other things she took phone to 3 shope here in Thailand i think they might have messed things up i can only use phone as usb storage i might have to wipe the phonee completly i think then try again i dont know if phone was jailbroken but it seems like the phone is not booting up but gets changed at the boot i cant conect to itunes either oh well again many thanks