What's new

Video freezes after 4 seconds

JTSVMktg

Reaction score
JB iPhone 4 version 4.1, everything was working fine but after a night of downloading a lot of tweaks, utilities from Cydia my video playback freezes after 4 seconds of play. Normally I uninstall the latest add on's if I have issues except I do not know which are the latest and trying not to erase entire phone.

I'm a iPhone junkie and have it running great except for this video issue any idea's?

JB iPhone 4 version 4.1, everything was working fine but after a night of downloading a lot of tweaks, utilities from Cydia my video playback freezes after 4 seconds of play. Normally I uninstall the latest add on's if I have issues except I do not know which are the latest and trying not to erase entire phone.

I'm a iPhone junkie and have it running great except for this video issue any idea's?

why not just rempove the tweaks you downloaded that night insteed of the whole phone

I don't know which ones I installed last night and there isn't a install time line. I found BigBoss repository and just went for it...

I don't know which ones I installed last night and there isn't a install time line. I found BigBoss repository and just went for it...

this might sound to obvious but did you download any tweaks that have to do with photo or video enhancements, playback or anythign at all to do with video

I did unistall all that dealt with video, photo's, playback etc....
I'm stumped I wish there was a time stamp for install otherwise just pick and choose.
I appreciate your ideas. None are to obvious because I'm frustrated.

No avail I deleted something that flashed and started deleting everything out of cydia like when you see a computer erasing itself in the movies. Then all that would happen is the silver apple of death flashing back and forth, I put phone in df mode and flashed it with limeran1 JB it but the apple would still flash, I put phone in same mode 5 times but no avail finally only way to even get phone to respond was to restore and install new update (blah , now I'm stuck and have too wait for a JB) Thanks for all your help I really do appreciate it and am probably more upset about loosing all the movies I've downloaded but haven't synced or watched yet.

Can't wait until JB again.........

John T.