What's new

Verizon's iPhone 4 Overview - Video

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The future is in the details

When creating iPhone 4, Apple designers and engineers didn’t start with a clean sheet of paper. They started with three years of experience designing and building the phones that redefined what a phone can do. iPhone 4 is the result of everything they’ve learned so far. And it’s all contained in a beautiful enclosure a mere 9.3 millimeters thin, making iPhone 4 the world’s thinnest smartphone.

The design of iPhone 4. The future is in the details.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6QdFZtTYs8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Hands-on the Verizon iPhone[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNwXhdJ7-E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Verizon iPhone Speed Test 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiMYds-eUMw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - iPhone 4 speed test: AT&T versus Verizon[/ame]

Good informative videos, thanks for posting!

this came from droid forums but we can not discuss it peacefully over there so we gotta play grown up and separate the kids :(. cant discuss phone with out calling some one a cuss word....some people need to get a life.

this came from droid forums but we can not discuss it peacefully over there so we gotta play grown up and separate the kids :(. cant discuss phone with out calling some one a cuss word....some people need to get a life.

I had a feeling that happened after I left this morning. Saw too many ramping up and was lining up to have to ban a lot of people for massive amounts of stupid.

Yeah I hear ya. I always weigh my options no matter what brand it is. I guess it will always go back to a Ford vs Chevy war :/

I love how people think by calling someone an idiot that is gonna make them change their mind. So what if someone want an iphone yea good for them....if you want one get it if not move on. I had an iphone and it was the best piece of hardware I have ever had when it worked. My problem was apple care and i got bored with the operating system hence me going to the droid. But i still have my ipod touch and I love quicktime over the android video player it is plain better period. Point being there are things android does well and things apple does well. How bout intelligent conversation and embrace what technology has brought us and enjoy it. The norm is if you dont have what I have then you are stupid and that ideology is ridiculous... My dad has an iphone in fact he has my iphone and he loves it. You know why he loves it because he can turn it on and click the pandora icon to listen to music then click another icon to check his mail. It is simple and it works. My dad is intelligent but he would not want to take the time to tweak android to get it to where the iphone its not what he want to do. I on th other hand want to tweak every little thing so android is my choice. But I enjoy the fact that my dad has an iphone and I hope apple keeps making great products for people who want a simple smart phone that just work and dont care about tweaking.

Rant over :D .

I love how people think by calling someone an idiot that is gonna make them change their mind. So what if someone want an iphone yea good for them....if you want one get it if not move on. I had an iphone and it was the best piece of hardware I have ever had when it worked. My problem was apple care and i got bored with the operating system hence me going to the droid. But i still have my ipod touch and I love quicktime over the android video player it is plain better period. Point being there are things android does well and things apple does well. How bout intelligent conversation and embrace what technology has brought us and enjoy it. The norm is if you dont have what I have then you are stupid and that ideology is ridiculous... My dad has an iphone in fact he has my iphone and he loves it. You know why he loves it because he can turn it on and click the pandora icon to listen to music then click another icon to check his mail. It is simple and it works. My dad is intelligent but he would not want to take the time to tweak android to get it to where the iphone its not what he want to do. I on th other hand want to tweak every little thing so android is my choice. But I enjoy the fact that my dad has an iphone and I hope apple keeps making great products for people who want a simple smart phone that just work and dont care about tweaking.

Rant over :D .

I feel ya!

Great summation. As far as I am concerned, a TRUE tech person will acknowledge the positives and negatives of ALL devices and never fall into the trap of spouting that one is so far superior over everything else. No piece of technology is that good. Never has been and probably never will be. If anything ever got THAT good technologically, you would have someone about to make Jobs and Gates look like paupers in a heartbeat.