What's new

Verizon is Out of Stock on 4S, Any news on when they will get more?

BigMcGuire said:
Verizon didn't want my business - they said they were out of stock till November 8. So I went next door to the Radio Shack and got my brand new iPhone 4s. ....... lol.

I'm sure they did. You just didn't have the patience. If you signed a contract with them then they are surely getting your business. So is the 1%

Ordered mine this morning and was told it will ship on 11/8.

I ordered my iPhone 4s on October 25 at the local Verizon store and they told me it would take two weeks to arrive.

I went in to a verizon store at the mall by my house to return a cover and they had just recieved a few that day ! Got the last 16gb! I know a few more stores in my area got some too but majority are online pre orders :/

I went to our local VZW Store (Wichita Kansas) and they got a few in so I picked up my white 16gb and love it (I am a first time Iphone owner and previous Droid lover so hope I didnt make a mistake getting this thing!!)

UDLOSE said:
I went to our local VZW Store (Wichita Kansas) and they got a few in so I picked up my white 16gb and love it (I am a first time Iphone owner and previous Droid lover so hope I didnt make a mistake getting this thing!!)

Not at all! Good choice i got the same mac book white :D u wont regret it ..enjoy!

This Tuesday, Nov. 8 will be two weeks since I ordered mine. I am still waiting for an email notification that it has either been shipped or has arrived at the Verizon store where I ordered it. Patience is needed. My current Blackberry Tour still works fine in the meantime, but I am eager to put it aside in favor of the iPhone 4s, my first iPhone ever.

Received Verizon pre-order promptly some time ago. Today placed the order for AppleCare+ and provided serial number and payment info

My boss ordered from verizon, just got it yesterday, ordered one week ago. 32gb black. i believe they said the 16gb was available immediately.

Ordered my 64gb iPhone on the 27th with a ship date for the 11th got it today

Just pre-ordered a white 32g and they said ship date of 11/11

A friend of mine called an AT&T store near the e job and asked the guy to reserve an iPhone 4S for her and when she got there he had the phone charging and activated for her. I was shocked!!! Guess it depends on the area and the store. We tried to reserve one at the Apple 5th Avenue store which was a joke!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad using iPF.net