What's new

verizon Iphone4

Killr13

Reaction score
Yes I have a Verizon I phone 4 , I love it it works great its jail broken but one thing i notice when getting themes from cydia the whole theme does not always work I go inside the theme and it shows it has something for background weather sms notes etc phone dialer and so on but maybe only background works and sms and the rest doesn't apply can anyone help or even knows what im talking about , THANKS

You will have better luck in the iPhone Hacking forums. Hacking is not specific to the Verizon iPhone, so it does not need to be here.

This thread may be better in the hacking section but as it's a problem on a verzion iPhone it's perfectly fine to post it here.

As for the themes. Alot of them still haven't been updated to work on the iPhone 4's retina display let alone the 4.2.1 or 4.2.6 firmware. When browsing for themes in cydia check the more info tab to see if it mentions which firmware it works on...

Ok i understand , but whats up with the notes and keyboard none of the apps apply to that on my iphone4 from verizon

Ok i understand , but whats up with the notes and keyboard none of the apps apply to that on my iphone4 from verizon

Most of the Themes or keyboard or extras will not automaticly start working unless you enable it in Winterboard, which is another one you should install after Cydia if you are planning on Themes or sounds or extra's to start working.

Yes I have winter board and I have downloaded tons of apps and most of them work fine but like i said not even one of the apps i get from cydia has worked for changing my keyboard or notes and a lot of the time every aspect does not work like the dialer or sms background most of the apps just change the background on the main screen and the icons not working fully

I am having the same problem. Can someone help me? I can't seem to ever get the keyboard to change with any theme or download! It's frustrating!

i have noticed that some apps work better on an att gsm than on verizon.....why is that?