What's new

Verizon iPhone Pricing

Got my phones yesterday. I like them a lot. White, blue and yellow. Put them in otter box defenders and I'm really happy. You have to get the otter boxes from the company the first runs which are still on the store shelves aren't correct. Otter told me they designed the case and apple changed the logo placement a bit so it was off center in the window. Also there was a problem with the screen protector not laying correct. That is all resolved now. Phone felt small and naked without the otter box. Overall very happy !
Wish I had known the Otterbox thing this morning before I ordered mine. If if has issues, I'll return it and order from Otterbox.

Who's seeing the deals on the 5S before the 6 release right now? I see Verizon is $99, plus a $30 upgrade fee. But they are throwing in an extra 1GB of data with a new data phone.Best Buy is at $99.

Someone rumored that Target was $79 for the 5s, but they don't publish pricing on contract phones on their website. I may have to drop in there. I still have a couple users on my contract that are due for an upgrade.

Walmart is $79 on a 16 gig, in-store only. Trade-in with them is $74.40. No way to determine if there are any 32 gig 5S's available at Walmart, probably not as all the 5S's seemingly are getting dumped.

Target on-line has the 5s at $99.

I just ordered a 32 gig from VZW, paid $149 on a 2 year renewal. Trade -in at VZW is $100. This was on-line, the in-store transaction requires a mail in rebate.

That was good timing last week. Most of the Walmart locations around here are cleaned out of the 16GB 5S.

Verizon and Best Buy went back to $199 this week for the 16GB 5S. We will see them drop again with the release I suppose. As long as there are any left. I doubt they could flush the system of 5S' that fast though.

Not kidding on the timing, the 32 gig is back to $299 as well.

I hope the prices come down again, my wife will be due in early Nov. to trade up from her 4S