What's new

Verizon iPhone Ordering Dates / Availability

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Question: When can I order the Verizon iPhone?

Answer: Existing customers will be able to order the Verizon iPhone on February 3rd. Those are pre-orders.

New customers will be able to order the Verizon iPhone on February 10th.

Orders can be done online, in Verizon stores or in Apple stores.

Does anybody know when customers will be able to physically have the phone in their hands?

i am eligible for ne2 and it looks like they will be sending me a email letting me know how/when to order. i'm still not sure until i see how much data is going to cost.

I believe February 10th will be launch day.

The 10th is launch day, but my concern is not wanting to have to go to the store that day. I'm hoping to pre-order mine and just have it sent to my house like last year?

Yes me too. I want to pre-order it and have it deliveredinstead of going to the store and waiting in line for hours or going hours early. I don't care if I am not the very first person to get it but I do want it on the first day I can get it.

Current data plans at Verizon are I believe $30 for unlimited data so I would assume that the pricde for data would be about the same if not exactly the same

The 10th is launch day, but my concern is not wanting to have to go to the store that day. I'm hoping to pre-order mine and just have it sent to my house like last year?

Only verizonwireless.com will carry the pre order for us verizon customers. the device will ship wednesday feb 9th next day air. (fedex or ups) Pre orders from apple.com is TBD as of now.

Man I really like the idea of the home delivery. Thinking I'll be going that route.

Man I really like the idea of the home delivery. Thinking I'll be going that route.

jkhonea, Droidforums.net right? if so, im happy to not be only one getting the iPhone ;) but yes, home delivery beats store pick up.

Yup, the one and only. :D

Like I explained over there, absolutely no reason to have to stick with one technology. If it is a good product and a good system, I am completely behind it.

And there are others. They just haven't posted here yet. ;)

I like the technology and like what apple does. They disctate terms to the company and provide the customer with the best product available and free of crapware. Unfortunately I will be stuck with crapware again cuz the bionic is loaded with it.

jkhonea, Droidforums.net right? if so, im happy to not be only one getting the iPhone ;) but yes, home delivery beats store pick up.

Yup, the one and only. :D

Like I explained over there, absolutely no reason to have to stick with one technology. If it is a good product and a good system, I am completely behind it.

And there are others. They just haven't posted here yet. ;)

samsung fascinate but will be switching to the iPhone too.

so this verizon iphone will it be able to take gsm cards also or will there now be one for verizon and another for att each year?

I hope I get to pre-order on the 3rd....are there certain requirements that will dictate whether or not you are able? I am a Verizon customer....have been for years...NEED iPhone.

I hope I get to pre-order on the 3rd....are there certain requirements that will dictate whether or not you are able? I am a Verizon customer....have been for years...NEED iPhone.