What's new

Verizon iphone 4 vs att iphone 4 ??

Verizon iphone 4 vs att iphone 4?

• Verizon

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • AT&T

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
I haven't used Verison in a wile, but the last tome I had it the costumer service was bad and if it rained we lost all cell reception. I have AT&T now and have no problems at all

AT&T. I waited and waited for Verizion to get the IPhone. When they did I did not like the phone. Can't talk and surf at the same time. Very important for my husbands work and if I am spending that kind of money on a phone I am getting the one I want. I had Verizion for 10 years before I switched. Moved to AT&T about 8 months ago. No difference in coverage at all.

Verizon

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

I had Verizon and it was SLOW... I switched to AT&T and what a difference! It seems everyone buys into all the BS Verizon advertizes! I was one of them, until I decided to see what the difference was! For all you die hard Verizon folks, Do this, next time you see one of your friends with an AT&T iphone, Do a speed test. Thats all I got to say! Coverage is Coverage depends where your at! But for the Phone itself I like to use it, not have it restricted or slowed down! Enough said thats my .02

IPHON3CRS said:
I had Verizon and it was SLOW... I switched to AT&T and what a difference! It seems everyone buys into all the BS Verizon advertizes! I was one of them, until I decided to see what the difference was! For all you die hard Verizon folks, Do this, next time you see one of your friends with an AT&T iphone, Do a speed test. Thats all I got to say! Coverage is Coverage depends where your at! But for the Phone itself I like to use it, not have it restricted or slowed down! Enough said thats my .02

I will as soon as my AT&T buddy finds a signal. ;)!

darkstar2007 said:
I will as soon as my AT&T buddy finds a signal. ;)!

Lol

إيكرانك...المسطرة

AT&T. I need voice and data. I use them simultaneously way too much.

AT&T. Faster speeds, better coverage and simultaneous voice over data.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I have Verizon, and where I live AT&T seems a little bit faster ( just comparing with friends ) Voice and data is a nice bonus as well. I am, however, locked into unlimited data, so I don't plan on leaving Verizon.