What's new

User Satisfaction with the New 8 and X iPhones

DallasFan

Reaction score
I have an iPhone7 , about 18 months old.

I am still happy with it, and don't plan on replacing it anytime soon.

Perhaps after it is 3 years old or so....in another 18 months...

But I wonder how happy people are with their new 8's and X's.

There was a lot of talk about the 8 not being a significant upgrade from the 7 except a faster chip.

And the X started at 999 and goes up from there.

Unless you were upgrading from a 5 or 6, there was not much incentive to upgrade.

I wonder how happy users are with their new phones.

I have the iPhone X and I think it is the greatest iPhone I have ever owned. I went from a two year old iphone 7 and have not regretted it at all. Although it may be pricey (I don’t think it is) it’s list of features and benefits to the user are fantastic.

I'm very happy with iPhone X... I think the size is perfect... It works perfectly and face ID is second nature and second to none... Pics and videos are amazing... This phone can be a long time keeper... Though that's not my DNA... Haha

I'll consider upgrading when the next generation comes out.
I always thought that the X was too big for me.
I like the comfort and ease of slipping the 7 in my back pocket or the cubby hole in the car .

But there are many times I struggle to read the screen on my 4.7 inch iPhone7.

We'll see. But I am glad to hear that people are happy with them.

My 7 is far superior to the Nexus 5 it replaced.......:)

I don’t think the X is that much bigger than your 7. You would have to compare. Screen wise it’s bigger but total physical size is not much different. I know the X fits fine in any back pocket or car cubby. Just a great upgrade.

I love my X, and the two things I don't like about my 8 Plus are its physical size and it doesn't use the gestures the X does, oh and number 3 it doesn't have facial recognition. Other than those 3 things I love the 8 Plus. It has a larger screen than the X also.