What's new

Use An iOS Device As A Remote For Another iOS Device With Tango

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd4GzqvsCxI]YouTube - Use An iOS Device As A Remote For Another iOS Device With Tango - iOS Vlog 187[/ame]​

Tango Remote Control Music Player HD is a great app for people who have multiple iOS devices in a household. It allows you to control the music playing on an iOS device with another on the same WiFi network. Let say your having a party, playing music off of your iPod Touch and you want to change it from the other room. Well, pull out your iPhone and change or pause it right then and there. Best thing about Tango, no Jailbreak required, just two devices on one WiFi. You can find Tango for free in the App Store.

There are other apps to control other things. I use mobile mouse pro to control my pc. Getting a Sony Bluray for Christmas. There is an app for that...

Found an app to control everything on the computer from the phone. TeamViewer, great free app that works anywhere in the world. Would like one that works better the other way about than the current VNC stuff...

Found an app to control everything on the computer from the phone. TeamViewer, great free app that works anywhere in the world. Would like one that works better the other way about than the current VNC stuff...

I use that too but mobile mouse works better as an actual remote in the house.