What's new

US Iphone 6 and 6 plus will it work on europe GSM

bycile

Reaction score
can you please tel me something, i want to buy iphone 6+ from some carriers for 300$ in US, but i wannt to send one to my son in europe in serbia, so please answer me this, if buy some iphone6+(gsm or cdma) from at&t or verizon,or tmobile will it work in serbia? i heard some LTE phones are unlocked,in serbia they use regular sim cards, they dont have LTE, i think sim cards are 3G(128k) GSM 900 i 1800MHz so will those iphones from att or verizon work on serbian networks on gsm?

Please do not post about the same topic more than once. Continued duplicate posting as well as fragmenting any resulting discussions is against our rules and could result in further sanctions.

can you please tel me something, i want to buy iphone 6+ from some carriers for 300$ in US, but i wannt to send one to my son in europe in serbia, so please answer me this, if buy some iphone6+(gsm or cdma) from at&t or verizon,or tmobile will it work in serbia? i heard some LTE phones are unlocked,in serbia they use regular sim cards, they dont have LTE, i think sim cards are 3G(128k) GSM 900 i 1800MHz so will those iphones from att or verizon work on serbian networks on gsm?
You do know that you are quoting a subsidized price which means you still have a two year contract to pay the American company. It's not saving money to buy the phone here.

can you please tel me something, i want to buy iphone 6+ from some carriers for 300$ in US, but i wannt to send one to my son in europe in serbia, so please answer me this, if buy some iphone6+(gsm or cdma) from at&t or verizon,or tmobile will it work in serbia?
I have a similar situation. Please answer