What's new

Upgraded an Iphone 4 to 5.01 without preserved baseband

kevinsun123

Reaction score
I have recently got an Iphone 4 and upgraded to 5.01 without preserved baseband

Then sim activication failure, The baseband now is 04.11.08

Hopefully, Is there any solution? I have got a GAVEY sim but not knowing its version

I have recently got an Iphone 4 and upgraded to 5.01 without preserved baseband

Then sim activication failure, The baseband now is 04.11.08

Hopefully, Is there any solution? I have got a GAVEY sim but not knowing its version

Hello.

Unfortunately Gevey sim does NOT support 4.11.08 baseband at the moment, we don't know when or if it will (supposedly people are working on it but wont happen for the time being).

And unfortunately there is no other solution (there is no way to downgrade the baseband).

You can only use it as an ipod for now.

Hello my friend how is every1, Sorry I dont mean to jacking thread but could not find the new thread button so i can start myown thread, so i jump in here with a quick question.

After update my daughter iphone 4 to 5.0.1 by accident , the phone keep asking for PUK code to unlock, how do i fix this. how do i update new ios without getting this PUK again, Thanks very much any help will be very appreciated my friends. You all have a good day, good week.

Hello my friend how is every1, Sorry I dont mean to jacking thread but could not find the new thread button so i can start myown thread, so i jump in here with a quick question.

After update my daughter iphone 4 to 5.0.1 by accident , the phone keep asking for PUK code to unlock, how do i fix this. how do i update new ios without getting this PUK again, Thanks very much any help will be very appreciated my friends. You all have a good day, good week.

Hi there, do you mean that it is asking for a SIM PIN code?

No no no its not a PIN code I think... I think he needs the PUK code which is needed when you fail to write your PIN code about 3 times!
You need to find the PUK code! It should be at the same place your PIN code has been written... If you can't find it I'm sure that your SIM guys (mobile operator) will have to find it. Ask for it.
Hope this helps!

Thanks Mates!!!! Perhaps I should wait for the update of ultrasn0w or GAVEY SIMS

But some questions here, Will Furious Mod Tweak work? Is The React0r fake?

lovetotry said:

PUK means personal unblocking key. It's a code u need to enter after u have used more than allowed number of wrong code to ur simcard. Its always on the simpark cover in my country Nigeria. So get the park that comes with the sim or better call the sim service provider. It's a sim issue not really the phone. Hope I do try to help with my little info. Goodluck!

Thanks Mates!!!! Perhaps I should wait for the update of ultrasn0w or GAVEY SIMS

But some questions here, Will Furious Mod Tweak work? Is The React0r fake?

Furious Mod won't work because it has to be used on an unlockable baseband (that Gevey will support).

React0r I would stay away from until further OFFICIAL notice.

In the uk to get your puk code you need to contact your service provider.

Furious Mod won't work because it has to be used on an unlockable baseband (that Gevey will support).

React0r I would stay away from until further OFFICIAL notice.

React0r is fake as stated by famous hacker MuscleNerd. The react0r author don't even have an evidence of his "100%" succesful work with regards to unlocking 04.11.08 baseband as he says. Right now the only person we are waiting is Sherif Hashim, the one who made Ultrasn0w Unlocker, is currently working again for 04.11.08 unlock.

Hopefully, we can hear from him a good news after a week of his silence.
I am patiently waiting for his artwork too..