What's new

Updating iphone

shyckh

Reaction score
Hi i am new to iphone i have iphone 3gs unfortunatly i have updated my iphone to 6.1.3 than i have downgraded back to 4.1 can i now update to 6.1 or to 5.3 please helpme thanks

Hi i am new to iphone i have iphone 3gs unfortunatly i have updated my iphone to 6.1.3 than i have downgraded back to 4.1 can i now update to 6.1 or to 5.3 please helpme thanks

For iPhone 3GS, only iOS 6.1.3 is signed by Apple. So in order to do a partial restore to iOS 6.1, you need to have SHSH blobs saved.

If you don't have SHSH blobs, your only option is to remain on iOS 4.1 or upgrade to iOS 6.1.3.

How can i see my shsh blobs in tss centre there is range of ios from ios 4.1-6.1.3. Whan i update to ios6.1.3 my sim dosent work

What method of restoring to 6.1.3 are you using

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

I tried to install 6.1.3 via snowbreez. Installed cydia after that whan i tried to download snowbrez from cydia to activate sim card it shows an error that snow breez failed to Activate cellular sercices

Then when Sn0wBreeze asked for a hacktivation, you selected No instead of Yes. Restore your 3GS to a clean copy of 6.1.3, re-compile an IPSW that has hacktivation, and use the IPSW. Otherwise, use RedSn0w.