What's new

Up all night long!!

80x80 ok know I know why it did not work. Have to do that. Still up for about 20 hours.

codysanborn said:
Not md again. I work in md live in va. 22 mile drive to work.

Md land tax is nuts!
Sales tax
Electricity.
Gas is all higher.

I love va and you can carry ;) glock 19 boooy

I live near va, and I think they have too many uncalled for laws! They are always on the look out for out of state drivers, and ready to busy them for whatever! Trust me, I know first hand! I had to go to driving school, that sucked! I wasn't speeding too bad. ;0) but I don't agree with there gun laws. I am a pistol and assault riffle lover, :0)

Ahhh Monday... my dreaded arch nemesis!! As if you weren't troublesome enough. You're always much harder to handle after a 4 day/night weekend!!

Imho tuesday is much worse than monday, but after tuesday ist wednesday and then the weekend ist going to start!

Working tonight... but sitting @ the hospital. Yes everybody... I'm ok. LOL!!!

Yes everybody... I'm ok. LOL!!!

Well ~ that's debatable.

gy.gif

So yeah... I'm done w/ these people I work with!!! I'm taking tomorrow night off... ugh!

So... another Monday on the books. I'm really beginning to think this is the "thomasjtsi works all night alone" thread! LOL!!!

Here's some of my cruise pics.
I'm on my second day work.
Really my 4th I worked two days over time.

aeff21ca-f29c-1845.jpg
aeff21ca-f2af-5c0f.jpg
aeff21ca-f2c7-3ec4.jpg
aeff21ca-f2da-68b6.jpg
aeff21ca-f2ea-a51c.jpg
aeff21ca-f2fc-8f49.jpg

Ya know Marie... just roll with it. We're having a good time here! :)

Here it is Friday night and it's my last work night of the week!! Only work 3 days next week... yep, 4 day weekend baby!!!!

I've been going to work at 3AM 5 days a week for 27 years. Fabulous hours in the summer but dreary in the winter. That's why they invented Kicking Horse "Kick A**" blend coffee. :)
AA

$image-780546002.jpg