What's new

Up all night long!!

Very nice Cody... have fun and be safe!!

I, however, am on for my last night of the week! Anybody have big plans for the weekend?

I, however, am on for my last night of the week! Anybody have big plans for the weekend?

Thanks I will.. First time flying and first time on cruise. And first time seeing clear water.
Got to leave here for airport at 8am so about 6.5 hours.

I'll take many pics ;)

thomasjtsi said:

Yes. Packing.

thomasjtsi said:
Well Crank... that seems kinda vague. LOL!! Moving... going on a trip?

Moving. I leased this property overlooking the San Francisco Bay.

thomasjtsi said:
Very nice!! I hate moving though... we just bought a house earlier this year. Hopefully it's the last time I ever move!!!

Lol. I can't wait for that moment in my life. The only location where I'd buy a house is in Maryland. Maybe I'll see next year when I move back out there. I'm also conversing with my wife about a temp move to Ethiopia.

Lol. I can't wait for that moment in my life. The only location where I'd buy a house is in Maryland. Maybe I'll see next year when I move back out there. I'm also conversing with my wife about a temp move to Ethiopia.
California to Maryland... that's a LONG way to move. And Ethiopia... that's wild bro!!

thomasjtsi said:
California to Maryland... that's a LONG way to move. And Ethiopia... that's wild bro!!

Lol. Love traveling and living amongst different cultures.

Not md again. I work in md live in va. 22 mile drive to work.

Md land tax is nuts!
Sales tax
Electricity.
Gas is all higher.

I love va and you can carry ;) glock 19 boooy

Lol. It depends. We have a lot of uk members and I believe it's daytime there while it's night in the US. I have to take ambien to sleep otherwise I suffer from insomnia

Correct not sure on how many hours difference there is but when i tend to not be able to sleep i browse the forum and notice alot of new post compaired to when its daylight here (its now 10.33 am here i bet half of you guys are now sleepin??)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it's 541am here so alot of people are getting up.. Gov employees that is. Norm folks maybe 45 min

About 4:45am here in Missouri... and I'm 3/4 way into my shift. But hey, it's Friday!!! (well...my Friday at least)