What's new

Up all night long!!

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
So... seeing as I'm a midnight shifter. It only makes sense to get a thread rolling for those of us who stay up all night. I've been working midnights for almost 10 years now... and I have to say it never really sinks in. What about you guys... any one else work midnights? Or do you just like staying up all night... creeping then forums... then sleep all day. LOL!!

Lol. It depends. We have a lot of uk members and I believe it's daytime there while it's night in the US. I have to take ambien to sleep otherwise I suffer from insomnia

Lol. It depends. We have a lot of uk members and I believe it's daytime there while it's night in the US.

Well let's just get particular about it. LOL!! I wonder though... do people in the UK work midnights? LOL!!!!

Last edited:
I am a travel nurse and I typically work night shifts. I actually prefer it. But I do stay up on my off days and troll the forums.

I just uploaded a picture but the apple picture is still there. Does it take time for it to update?

I just uploaded a picture but the apple picture is still there. Does it take time for it to update?
Check the size of the pic you're trying to use. They only allow images 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Hell yeah 2x 6am to 6pm than 2x 6pm to 6am and 4 off whoop!
Wow... so 2 day shift 12's then into 2 night shift 12's. That's gotta stink after a while!!!