What's new

Unlock Iphone 4 with 4.3.3 & baseband 04.10.01 IS IT POSSIBLE!!?? PLEASE HELP!!

Karoee

Reaction score
Hi guys I am in Bali and am currently using a Gevey Chip to Unlock my phone but IS NOT dependable. Loses the signal at least once a day..then sometimes takes 10 or more tries before it will successfully work with the Gevey System. Super frustrating. SO...before I go and pay an Indonesian man $185 to factory unlock, Is an unlock now avail? I have Cydia and Ultrasnow...but doesn't seem to be working. There are so many BS videos etc out there. This is my LAST attempt to sort it so any and all VALID help is appreciated. Thanks a lot :)

The only unlock method for the 4.10.01 bb is the gevey. Do not pay for the unlovk unless its from the carrier. What carrier is it locked to?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Its locked to At&T. Still no Unlock for this?? Greenpoison or Redsnow or...?

Karoee said:
Its locked to At&T. Still no Unlock for this?? Greenpoison or Redsnow or...?

I Said unlock via gevey. Greenpoison and redsnow arent unlocking tools. Call AT&T and ask about a carrier unlock (factory unlock)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

[Anyone else have any help for Unlocking Baseband 04.10.01?? Somebody must have figured this out by now??

Anyone else have any help for Unlocking Baseband 04.10.01?? Somebody must have figured this out by now??
Nope... the only user Unlock method for the 4.10.01 BB is still the Gevey Ultra. Like a user mentioned above... check w/ AT&T for the possibility of them Unlocking from their service.