What's new

Undecided on how many GB to get

I have had a 6s for over a year and it has 16 GB, which I have found to be plenty. I do have quite a few what I consider essential Apps, but none of them very data hungry. I have the latter on my iPads where they get more use.

I have had a 6s for over a year and it has 16 GB, which I have found to be plenty. I do have quite a few what I consider essential Apps, but none of them very data hungry. I have the latter on my iPads where they get more use.

That was basically the same as me, nothing as changed on my 16GB iPad but now I have an iPhone with a totally unnecessary 128Gb l just don't know what do with.
If l remember correctly the 64gb model was only €10 pm cheaper.
Now l have a 3GS, 4 something a 5s and 7.
Crazy [emoji12]

Anyone want to rent some space
c6de983114b9c6729f5fbb1a17fb3321.jpg

My 4S is 32GB, my 5S is 16GB (mistake, not enough) and my 6S plus is 64GB. My next phone will be at least 128, but probably 256 as I take a lot of pictures and video and these cameras just keep getting higher resolution. I also like to carry a LOT of music with me and a few movies for when I am stuck.

Like most that single shot doesn't tell the full story, l use
Google Photo drive to store my shots that helps to keep
my handy free a little, yeah yeah don't need to l know but.

My 64g iPhone 6s Plus is more than enough is still have 29 more gigs left

Also have 64 Gb IPhone 6S+ I am very happy with. If you watch your memory usage, you will have more than enough remarks Robert Jennings from Vancouver, BC, Canada