What's new

Ughh fingerprints!!

2015Girl

Reaction score
I HATE fingerprints on my iPhone!!! My home button gets icky also!! I would be wiping my phone 24/7 consetly. Anyone else have this problem?

That's one of reasons I like a screen protector.
They don't seem to attract the same amount of finger prints and I don't feel so bad about rubbing at my screen, no fine scratches.

Last edited:
That's one of reasons I like a screen protector.
They don't seem to attract the same amount of finger prints and I don't feel so bad about rubbing at my screen, no fine scratches.
I have one on!

Both iPhone&iPad get a lot of glass cleaning, i also feel bad when i see finger prints on screen.
I see people with iPhones with really badly cracked screen, one was trying to show me something on their phones, besides being cracked it was covered with dirty finger prints i did not even wish to touch it.
I never let anyone hold my phone, it if show something to someone i keep holding my phone.

Hah, me too. I have covers on all my iDevices (except my iPad 3rd gen, can't fit one after the accident [emoji15]) and I am always wiping them down. My recommendation is to buy some micro-fiber towels, they work great

Speaking of screen protectors......
Always I've bought Tech Armor Pet film protectors but now they seem to just have glass ones for upcoming Xr.
I got good at putting them on with no bubbles.

I've never installed or used a glass one so I would welcome some input on those...

I like the look of no screen protector. The device has such a nice look, that a screen protector cheapens the clean lines.

I just have a microfiber cloth nearby most times (in the car, at the office, at home, in my briefcase), just give it a quick wipe and keep it moving.

I don't use screen protectors. I do have microfiber cloths to wipe the screen. Works great. But I never see fingerprints. Just smudges here and there. I also use the microfiber cloths to clean my glasses.

Speaking of screen protectors......
Always I've bought Tech Armor Pet film protectors but now they seem to just have glass ones for upcoming Xr.
I got good at putting them on with no bubbles.

I've never installed or used a glass one so I would welcome some input on those...

I have a glass one (my first) on my X. Smooth and feels just like the touch screen itself, much better than the non glass ones I have on older phones. I liked the glass one so much I bought one for my 12.9" iPad Pro, and it feels and responds perfect for me.

I have a glass one (my first) on my X. Smooth and feels just like the touch screen itself, much better than the non glass ones I have on older phones. I liked the glass one so much I bought one for my 12.9" iPad Pro, and it feels and responds perfect for me.
I think I will get a glass one as I haven't been able to find a film one.
My problem is do I get a full one that goes over the curve and possibly have trouble with bumpers fitting or get one that has a gap around and might not look as good.

Mine are the Zagg ones, there is a small gap at the edges on my X but I've gotten used to it.