What's new

Twitter or Facebook?

gotta be twitter. facebook is rubbish i never liked that.. i never liked twitter either but when you get the dev teams or your f1 teams tweeting and you get lots of useful information then twitter becomes the best choice.. until you notice they have a very low character limit and you have to shorten everything you say.. i hate that.. but i hate facebook even more with its rubbish games and nudges and i have no use for it

Twitter is alot better and more fun! It keeps you active and helps you learn new things about different people!

Twitter is alot better and more fun! It keeps you active and helps you learn new things about different people!

agreed! i used to hate both fb and twitter but now i am finding i have more and more reasons to use twitter, i hate the low character limit though, i do have a fb account but i never use it

Tweetlogix app is awesome! You can post more than 140 characters too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the tip.. i have my tweets texted to me but it costs if you reply though you can also have a higher character limit.. will try out the app you mentioned

thanks for the tip.. i have my tweets texted to me but it costs if you reply though you can also have a higher character limit.. will try out the app you mentioned

No problem! I've used for a few months now and it's rock solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use facebook because there's so much social pressure. I mean, it's pretty much impossible for someone my age (25) not to be on facebook these days. Haven't felt the same pressure to get on Twitter.

I use facebook because there's so much social pressure. I mean, it's pretty much impossible for someone my age (25) not to be on facebook these days. Haven't felt the same pressure to get on Twitter.

Yeah that's true, they are not really the same, with twitter you can easily follow thing you want, people you want. But facebook is much more than that.

I guess I should try twitter in order to make an informed decision. I'm only using Facebook.

I guess I should try twitter in order to make an informed decision. I'm only using Facebook.

Try it, but find people to stuff to follow on twitter, whatever you want which are in your interest. It's really good.

twicher.... facebook is boring... dont like twitter either but since there is so much useful info things like f1 and jailbreaking i am forced into relying on it