What's new

Twitter is not adding links to the reading list

sparklysoul

Reaction score
There is a problem with Twitter. It is not adding any link I open on Twitter and I click on adding to reading list. It actually doesn't added it. I don't know if this is related to iOS 9.3 :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Twitter app's last update was on the 17th of March, just before the release of iOS 9.3. Maybe the problem will be corrected with the next update.

I hope that. I have checked and restore my iPhone. Now Twitter add links to the reading list but are not available for offline reading

I only use the app with Safari. I haven't tried log in the website on safari and add it from there to the reading list. Maybe it works.

I don't have any problem with adding any website from safari to the reading list. I can read them online on airplane mode. But this doesn't work with twitter's links

I wonder if somebody else is having problems when they try to add any link exclusively from Twitter app to safari reading list? My device is an iPhone 6s with iOS 9.3.

If I add a link from safari to safaris reading list. It works okey and I can read it offline but it doesn't work with Twitter app

It looks like that even with today's update, the Twitter app still isn't fully compatible with iOS 9.3.

@sparklysoul
I've merged both your threads about the Twitter app and Safari's Reading list, as they cover the same topic. Two threads about one issue would be confusing, and it's also against our rules. Please use this thread for further discussions of your problem. Thank you!

Thank you. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break the rules

[emoji846] okey, thank you. [emoji6]