What's new

Turn light on when phone rings

firedog224

Reaction score
A friend of mine'a iPhone 4's flash turns on when she gets a phone call but can't figure out how she got it on. I need my phone to do this because I receive phone calls at all hours of the night for work but don't always hear it because I am hearing impaired if anyone can tell how to turn this feature on I would greatly appreciate it.

firedog224 said:
A friend of mine'a iPhone 4's flash turns on when she gets a phone call but can't figure out how she got it on. I need my phone to do this because I receive phone calls at all hours of the night for work but don't always hear it because I am hearing impaired if anyone can tell how to turn this feature on I would greatly appreciate it.

It is under settings, general, accessibility then LED flash for alerts. Turn that on. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

It is under settings, general, accessibility then LED flash for alerts. Turn that on. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Yup, only other thing I might suggest is everytime I reboot the phone, I have to go back in and cycle it back off and on again for it to work. Fix it Apple!