What's new

Trouble with my iPhone SE

dld72

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm new to the iPhone family. Just purchased a iPhone SE and have come realized the learning curve is going to be a long one. The problem that I am having is my camera is not working! I have taken a couple of photo's with it, but it seems the screen is lock up. It is not responding to any of touch screen applications? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, David

Yes scifan57, the touch screen works otherwise. I thought I may have locked the camera screen by misteake. The camera shows a live view, but when I push the shutter button, nothing happens. Also, the on screen apps do not function. Thanks in advance for your feedback. David

The shutter won't make any noise when you take a pic with Live Photos on. Here is what Live Photos is and what it does per an article I found. When the yellow light is on, again. you won't hear a shutter sound, but a Photo does get taken. Read on for he rest of how and what it does.
Live Photos are three-second-long moving pictures, which appear still until you press and hold the image. You can edit Live Photos, save stills of Live Photos, share live photos, and use Live Photos as live moving Wallpapers for your iPhone Lock screen.
Hope this helps. Good day.
And if I missed anything. I am sure someone will fill in the gaps. But I think I summed it up pretty much.

Double click the home button quickly, then scroll sideways through the recently used apps til you see the phone app. Give it a quick flip toward the top. That closes the app (or any app). If it got locked somehow, that will free it.

Double click the home button quickly, then scroll sideways through the recently used apps til you see the phone app. Give it a quick flip toward the top. That closes the app (or any app). If it got locked somehow, that will free it.
Thank you Shiloh..! That unlocked the camera mode, yea! It's working now. Thanks again for your knowledge and help.