What's new

Transfer data

davidga1

Reaction score
how to transfer my contact details on a nokia lumia 625 to my new iphone

I am sorry. I am thinking the link I posted is useless for this. I don't have an answer for you. Again, sorry.

I found this, don't know if it's good or not.

Here is how you can transfer your contacts from almost all Nokia phones to an iPhone. You need the Nokia PC Suite & iTunes programs. Here the steps below: 1. Connect the Nokia to the computer using its USB cable. Launch Nokia PC Suite on the computer. 2. Click "Synchronize." When the Nokia PC window opens, click "Settings," "Create New Settings." Complete the prompts to transfer your data. 3. Attach the iPhone to the computer through its USB cable. Open the iTunes application. 4. Click the icon of the iPhone on the left pane. Select the data from the Nokia to sync with the iPhone. Click "Apply". 5. Disconnect the iPhone from the computer when the transfers are complete.

If you use an email account to store your contacts, it will work this way:

Set up the account with your contacts on your iPhone. This has to be done in Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars. There, select "Add Account". If you use a Windows account (Hotmail, Outlook, Live), use Outlook.com or Exchange to set up the email address on your iPhone.
Enter your email address and password. When the account is set up, make sure "Contacts" is enabled.

I am sorry. I am thinking the link I posted is useless for this. I don't have an answer for you. Again, sorry.
No worries, I was hoping the procedure was similar for both operating systems.

The transfer program is not difficult, but the phone data are so easy missing when switching from phone to phone
As you said, the Phone Transfer program is easy-to-use. But there is also another easy way can help you transfer contacts to iPhone, which is using the Google contacts. You can sync all your contacts stored on Nokia with your Google account. Meanwhile, add the same account on iPhone and then enter settings to import the contacts. BTW, this is an old thread, but this is a useful tip never outdated.

Reactions: 933
Don't know if this will work, not having one of them to test with, but can you save your contacts to the SIM card with the lumia then import them from the sim onto the iPhone?

I'm sure like on Android you can get app on Windows app store to back up contacts then send to your email or cloud... then save them on your computer to import to Google contacts.. Best way IMO use Google...either set up a new Gmail or use existing account to use on iPhone ...

Last edited: