What's new

Transfer contacts from Old phone to Iphone

kiwihdrider

Reaction score
Can anyone help, my wife has just got her new Iphone 4 and wants to transfer all her contacts from her old phone (normal sim card) to her new sim card which is a small one, any help appreciated, Thanks

I'm not sure if the ATT store can help you with that.... There isn't any way I know of to do it at home. Next best option it to type them into outlook then sync.

Bring your old phone and new phone to att store, they will transfer the contacts for you. They did on mine.

Can anyone help, my wife has just got her new Iphone 4 and wants to transfer all her contacts from her old phone (normal sim card) to her new sim card which is a small one, any help appreciated, Thanks

On the old phone, copy all your contacts from the sim to the phone memory. Take the mini sim from the iphone, if you place it properly on the contacts in the old phone, you should be able to copy the contacts from the old phone to the mini sim card. Next take the mini sim back to the iphone and voila. If you have difficulty getting the mini sim to sit properly in the old phone, you can buy an adaptor from ebay around $3.

Thanks all who helped she finally went to the local iphone plan dealer and they did it for her

dont know if this would work with iphone, bit when i got my samsung eternity, i bluetoothed my contacts over from my razr...

First you sync your old phone with outlook. Then you can sync iphone via itune>contacts...

Its all depend on your old phone. If you can give the old phone details, I'll try to help regarding this.