What's new

transfer contacts from Android to 4S on VERIZON ?

IF you are on Android, then all you have to do is simply create your Google account on the iPhone when you receive it and set the account up to sync your contacts. You should get your contacts pushed to the iPhone in under two minutes unless you have a really slow connection.

Skull One said:
IF you are on Android, then all you have to do is simply create your Google account on the iPhone when you receive it and set the account up to sync your contacts. You should get your contacts pushed to the iPhone in under two minutes unless you have a really slow connection.

Plus one.

yeah, i am seriously thinking of jumping ship to the iPhone 4s. I first want to see what the Samsung Nexus PRIME is all about first before I decide...

yeah, i am seriously thinking of jumping ship to the iPhone 4s. I first want to see what the Samsung Nexus PRIME is all about first before I decide...

The Prime looks awesome...BUT...it's supposed to have like a 4.5+" screen. For some, I'm sure that's a plus. But, for me, that's just way too damn big. I guess it just all depends on how you use and carry your phone.

Does iphone verizon have backup assistant? or how else would they transfer?
There is a free application you can download on your VZW iPhone called VZ Contact Transfer that will transfer your contacts onto the iPhone. Please keep in mind that your contacts will only transfer if you had Backup Assistant on your previous phone. Below I have provided the steps on how to download the VZW Contact Transfer application:1. From the home screen, select App Store.2. If prompted, select Sign In.3. Enter the Apple ID and password then select OK.4. Select Search.5. From the search field, enter vz contact transfer then select vz contact transfer.6. Select VZ Contact Transfer.7. Select Free.8. Select Install.9. If prompted, enter the Apple ID password then select OK.To transfer your contacts once the VZW Contact Transfer has been downloaded to your iPhone:1. From the home screen, select VZ Contact Transfer.2. Review the agreement then select Next.3. Enter 1 plus the 10-digit mobile number (e.g. 19081231234) assigned to the device then select OK. Don't navigate away from the VZ Contact Transfer application at this point. Navigating away will cause the contact synchronization to fail.4. Once the phone number validation is complete a text message will be received, containing a new 8-character access code. Previous Backup Assistant pins will not work.5. Notate the 8-character access code then select Close.6. Enter the previously notated 8-character access code, then select Next.7. Once the transfer is complete, a congratulations screen will be displayed showing the total number of contacts transferred.I trust this information is helpful.4.

If the way mentioned above does not help you, maybe you can try a transfer tool like Edited to move data.
It is a professional transfer software designed to switch data among Symbian, Android and iOS devices.
It supports you to transfer your contacts, photos, videos, text messages and apps with no quality loss.
If you want to know How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android, it can help you.

Last edited by a moderator: