What's new

Touch ID

Close your eyes if your a bit scared of nasty sights.
But Touch ID even works with my short finger.
537f4773161a9eb9d9620376bc7a50d6.jpg

So l doubt a bit of cream is going to stop it.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
It also works with cat toes.

It is so easy and quick to set a pass code and finger print it mite as well be done. I would advise you to do both, it's quicker to use finger print to get into phone also stops people being able to watch you put pass code in and get into your phone. Pass code needed as you need to enter it after turning your phone back on and sometimes if your finger is wet or dirty it doesn't recognise it so you need to enter pass code.

I've never bothered over pass codes on phones before more because I wasn't bothered to find out how to add one and because my phone is never far from me. With iPhone it asks you to create pass code straight away so I did and having to enter that every time I used my phone would be a pain so I did finger print for quickness. So I basically just press home button and can use the phone but only me can.

I have a passcode set up on all of my phones. However, I've never set up touch ID.. it just isn't useful to me.

I set up Touch ID on my iPhone 7, I find it very useful, and also protects your pin or passcode, so people can't see you enter your passcode, and also it's handy for Apple Pay

I also use Touch ID with some of the third party apps that have made use of it.