What's new

TinyUmbrella wont open up

Mysterion

Reaction score
TinyUmbrella wont open up. Tried to open up the latest version. A little black box pops up that has some words like 'spine' in it appear fast then it disappears. Doesnt open up. I have the latest Java installed. My desktop computer Windows XP.

I've had the same problem in the past with TinyUmbrella running on XP. I tried different versions of Java which didn't help.

I ended up just using a Win7 computer.

What are you trying to do? There are good free Cydia apps that allow you to back up your SHSH blobs if that is what you are trying to do. I use one called iSHSHit.

I've had the same problem in the past with TinyUmbrella running on XP. I tried different versions of Java which didn't help.

What are you trying to do? There are good free Cydia apps that allow you to back up your SHSH blobs if that is what you are trying to do. I use one called iSHSHit.

I used Cydia on Verizon iPhone 4 to backup my shsh for 4.2.8 before I upgraded to 4.2.9. I'm trying to downgrade using 4.2.8 saved shsh file. Used iSHSHit.

I used Cydia on Verizon iPhone 4 to backup my shsh for 4.2.8 before I upgraded to 4.2.9. I'm trying to downgrade using 4.2.8 saved shsh file. Used iSHSHit.

You won't be able to downgrade I think, even with shsh saved. The Saurik server isn't responding well at the moment.