What's new

Thoughts on the iPhone 5S. Is it good, bad?

I've been wanting to try a different mobile, I've tried the galaxy s5 didn't like it to slow and screen wasn't the best, so I tried the lg g3 very nice screen battery was pathetic and slowed down the more you used it, so I'm back to my trusted iPhone 5s my self I don't think there's nothing to touch the iPhones 4 4s 5 or the 5s can't wait for the next one to come out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I am also back to my trusty iPhone 5s. I had the galaxy s5 and the htc m8. But now am back to my iPhone waiting one the next release to come out

I have the iPhone 5s and the Samsung Note3 and without a doubt my 5s is the BEST all around device of the two. My 5s is reliable, smooth, quick and everything just works the way it should. My 5s is easily my go to device. BEST device (5s) on the market...IMHO

Been with android since 2009 first iphone was iPhone 5c loved it but wanted a 5s so sold it and got 5s. Jumping from android to ios took awhile to get used to . But I love it only reason I jumped ships was to FaceTime with family members FaceTime trumps all other video chat tried tango , line , oovoo none comes close to FaceTime.

for me its ok.. few improvements but its ok, but excited to replace it with the iPhone 6

I keep on change my sim card from 5s to note 3 and note 3 to 5s..still could not decide which one is d best??

I like mine a lot. Coming from a 4s to the 5s was a huge change. The 5s is so fast and smooth and the camera is awesome. But I will never put my fingerprint in it. Never. I still think it's a conspiracy

The only issue I have with my 5S is the battery life. I always have to recharge it again mid day.

You have 14 days to return the iPhone under apple terms and conditions, and I would swap it for the iPhone 6 it's a beauty of a phone, in my opinion the best iPhone yet by far, I do like the 6 plus but it's a bit to big for my pockets

Earlier this year I purchased the 5s after owning the 4 and all I can say is WOW great phone....Yesterday I upgraded my wifes phone from the 4 to the 6+ and all I can say there is WOWWWWWWWWWW !!! ;-)

Can I have some information on the IPhone 5S? good bad? Anything would be helpful. Thanks!!!
Overall, I like my iPhone 5S, but mine has a strange problem that I can't seem to solve-Hopefully, I'll get some help.

Last edited by a moderator: