What's new

Thoughts of making the switch.

Gareatron

Reaction score
Right now I have a LG G6 Android phone. My wife wants me to switch to iPhone. My question is how well does the iPhone perform in gaming and with watching videos. I do like to play on phones when I'm bored.

My wife just got the 7 plus and I haven't been able to use it at all. How's is gaming on the iPhone? I'm talking about like high graphics gaming?

I don't game on my phone, but since many high quality graphics play well on my iPad Air, I'm thinking they'll play well on the 7+. Test one out at your cellular store!

Videos are great on my 7 plus!! Speakers are loud and clear and the screen is very nice as far as quality picture goes. Not sure about gaming myself, but I know that there are a ton of games for the IPhone and ones that were made just for it as well. Some good ones!! You won't be disappointed making the switch unless you are a diehard Android fanboy and like having third party apps and rooting and jail breaking and such. The iPhones are just much smoother in their operation IMO. Hit an Apple Store, or Best Buy, and play with one of the new ones, like a 7 plus and see what you think for yourself. Like I said, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Good luck with whatever you decide. And have a good day.

I might try out my wife's phone hopefully she will let me mess around with it. Is there a way to get ringtones on it with out having to get them from iTunes store?