What's new

This is for all the millennial’s or the people don’t know what Roman numerals or

Yeah many people* call it the X, instead of 10 [emoji23]
But I don’t mind, I still know what they’re referring to. Like 5SE [emoji12]

I know Roman numerals, but I still call things like this X. I am not Roman after all.

As a side note, I plan to pick up an Xbox One Ten soon.

I know Roman numerals, but I still call things like this X. I am not Roman after all.

As a side note, I plan to pick up an Xbox One Ten soon.

Totally off topic, but you may be interested in our Xbox forum.

Xbox Talk

Back on topic, I had no clue that Roman numerals weren't taught in schools any more. How do people figure out production dates of movies without them.

They are still taught in Austrian schools.

I have this quote hanging in my classroom:
3491B93E-E290-437F-9391-D42C44CD08EB.jpeg

Translation:
If you don’t want to learn, no one can help you. If you really want to learn, nobody can stop you.

I think if someone wants to know what these letters mean, they’ll find it out.

If they use the Roman number X shouldn't they call it the iPhone Decem not Ten [emoji848]

They are still taught in Austrian schools.

I have this quote hanging in my classroom:
View attachment 37181
Translation:
If you don’t want to learn, no one can help you. If you really want to learn, nobody can stop you.

I think if someone wants to know what these letters mean, they’ll find it out.
How are the kids supposed to learn English when their teacher posts up gibberish on the wall for them to read. The problem with schools today is the teacher!

How are the kids supposed to learn English when their teacher posts up gibberish on the wall for them to read. The problem with schools today is the teacher!
34EBD560-A181-4E8C-9438-AF59A6121BC2.jpeg

The real problem is not the teacher, but what they have to do, and what they are allowed to do. And what’s even worse: the people that decide what and how we have to teach, don’t have a clue of teaching.

And since my students’ main task is to perfect their German, those lines are not gibberish for them.