What's new

Third Party Keyboards.

Not all of the emojis and shortcuts are working here.
❤️

Edit: the Vulcan salute disappeared into thin air, and from the ~8 emojis I added, one is visible.
Well, at least it is not just me.

Not all of the emojis and shortcuts are working here.
[emoji173]️

Edit: the Vulcan salute disappeared into thin air, and from the ~8 emojis I added, one is visible.
So it's not just SwiftKey then? Some shortcuts don't work either? Are you on TapaTalk?

I am just using the stock keyboard. Not on Tapatalk either. Some emojois work, others don't. And some shortcuts work while others don't.

They all seem OK on messages, email, Facebook and everywhere else. Odd. They also work on the MobileNations forums in TapaTalk, but no other forum.

Could you have already updated it? Does your SwiftKey have the diverse emoji like the stock keyboard?

My phone is updated but I seem to have those emojis, Certainly don't have the Vulcan one.

You'll find the Vulcan salute when you scroll down:
image.jpg

The Vulcan symbol won't be there. You have to copy it, I will try to send you one. You use it to make a shortcut. The other emjoiis should be there is you look. Oh, the Apple is a shortcut too.

I had to do this as well.

I didn't use the stock keyboard when I posted my screenshot. The Vulcan salute isn't there. It's available in Swiftkey.

Ah. Well, I only have the native keyboard so I will keep using the shortcut. It seems to work everywhere else.