What's new

Thinking of moving from Android to IOS

gordy66

Reaction score
When people talk about lagging between Iphone and Android are they talking about just navigating the interface or web browsing Cheers

It really depends on the context. Why don't you try an iPhone? I don't think you will be disappointed.

My brother has a Iphone Se and it looks and feels great my contract will be up in 6 months and was thinking about the se or the 6s.

I have the 6S and have been delighted with it. That said, you might prefer a smaller phone.

It depends on the phone and the version of Android. In general they're talking about both so everything from scrolling smoothness to launching apps.

Thanks Scifan, coming from a LG G4 the smaller screen of the Se didn't bother me. At the moment on a 2 year plan the iPhone 6s is around £96 more expensive than the Se i suppose is it worth it for the bigger screen better selfie pixel and 2nd generation 3D touch.

So, gordy66, enquiring minds want to know: Did you make the switch? If so: Your thoughts? (Likes, dislikes, etc?) If not: Why not?

Reason I ask is my wife and I are considering doing the same. We have a couple new iPads we're playing with, and are kind of liking them.

Not yet my contract has 5 months to go it will be either the Iphone se or iPhone 6s my brother and his family all have the Se, just want to see what it's like on the other side, to see what steve jobs vision was.

Not yet my contract has 5 months to go it will be either the Iphone se or iPhone 6s my brother and his family all have the Se, just want to see what it's like on the other side, to see what steve jobs vision was.
By then the iPhone 7S should be out. You may want to check it out before making a final decision.

Play with a 6S in a store for at least 20-30 minutes to get a feel for 3D Touch. Some people like it (me included) and some don't. If you find you do/don't like it you will have another good data point.

If it wasn't for lack of 3D I would update my 4S to a SE today and wait on updating my 5S for the 8 to arrive.

By then the iPhone 7S should be out. You may want to check it out before making a final decision.
Just watch out for Intel, vs. Qualcomm, modems. Either that Intel has improved theirs or Apple is not using them.

I saw the effect of the difference, first hand. Colleague with a carrier 7 Plus and I right next to each other with my 6S. She had 1-2 bars and I had a solid four, on the same carrier.

Play with a 6S in a store for at least 20-30 minutes to get a feel for 3D Touch. Some people like it (me included) and some don't.
Ha! I keep forgetting it's there :p

This is good idea......iPhone is better than any android Phone.
That's such a relative thing.

what I love about iPhone is I still get updated with new firmware in 5 - 6 years
ITYM "for?" "for 5-6 years?" :)