What's new

Thinking of getting iPhone 4 today..anything i need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had the iPhone 4 for about nine months. I went from me Evo user to an iPhone user and will never go back to the android system. As far as putting music on your iPhone there are share sites out there where you can download music put it in iTunes and sync it down into your iPhone.

Are you signing a 2 yr contract? If so, I'd wait until next month because even if you don't want the 5, the price of the 4 and 4S will drop significantly, which will save you money

I think I know what you're saying. Good thing is you have 30 days warranty. If i don't like it i'll get a Evo 3d. If its slow and the device is lagging; i'll trade it for another iPhone 4.

I would strongly recommend that you take the time to research the differences between the 4 and the 4s so you can make a wise decision. This is a mistake I made and went with the 4 instead of the 4s to save $100 bucks about 8 months ago. I just recently upgraded to the 5 from the 4.

This thread is old (the person last quoted posted in January). So, although the advice is great - this thread is closed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.