What's new

TheShanMan: New to the forums

TheShanMan

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've had an iphone 4 since last summer. I don't get too crazy with customizing it but it is jailbroken, and since I've been having trouble finding the answer to a question I have via google, I figured signing up here to get the help of you fine folks would be worthwhile. I don't imagine I'll be a particularly active forum member but I do look forward to interacting with you all.

Hi everyone. I've had an iphone 4 since last summer. I don't get too crazy with customizing it but it is jailbroken, and since I've been having trouble finding the answer to a question I have via google, I figured signing up here to get the help of you fine folks would be worthwhile. I don't imagine I'll be a particularly active forum member but I do look forward to interacting with you all.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.