What's new

Theme it app?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
I just jailbroke my 4s running 7.1.2 with the latest version of pangu, everything seems to be fine and be able to download few cydia apps. I try to download theme it app by adding source" www.themeitapp.com/repo" the source is added but no apps at all in that source. When downloading the source there are some red paragraphs that maybe failing to fetch or something. Anyway can download theme it app without using cydia? thanks

Also, question on ifile, I downloaded a winter board theme "0ground" and it showed in winterboard 0ground but nothing else comes with it, it changes some icons. When I go into ifile var stash but there's no theme. Did I use the wrong jailbreak tool? I have cydia working, springtomize working and seems to be working just fine. Why am I not seeing the var, stash, theme in ifile?

I just jailbroke my 4s running 7.1.2 with the latest version of pangu, everything seems to be fine and be able to download few cydia apps. I try to download theme it app by adding source" www.themeitapp.com/repo" the source is added but no apps at all in that source. When downloading the source there are some red paragraphs that maybe failing to fetch or something. Anyway can download theme it app without using cydia? thanks

The ThemeIt App Store closed down at the end of 2013 (December). They couldn't keep it going because of the massive changes iOS 7 did to theming.

It you want themes, you'll have to look in the stock Cydia repos. There are some ... just not via the ThemeIt app. Sorry.

Marilyn

Ok thanks, I downloaded 0ground off cydia, didn't change anything except the home screen and all icons. I assume they're just not up to date yet. Need to search more, miss the old themes and modding.