What's new

The seven types of iPhone Users ;)

I still own an ipad. I recently have jailbroken my ipad but to be fair, even with themes and so on its still not as good as my note 2.

I still come on here because its the best way to find out about up and coming apple products. I like apple products but won't return until the up their game. They are not on par with what I own now.
i'm sorry but i can't help thinking that you come on here because you like being controversial.

i'm sorry but i can't help thinking that you come on here because you like being controversial.

I don't try and be controversial. I recently changed phones and have a few opinions about it that's all. I try and tell things how they are.

I don't try and be controversial. I recently changed phones and have a few opinions about it that's all. I try and tell things how they are.

We appreciate your views but it seems that the majority of your posts shed a negative view on the products we discuss here. Perhaps your view would be appreciate more on sites to review and critique tech products!

We appreciate your views but it seems that the majority of your posts shed a negative view on the products we discuss here. Perhaps your view would be appreciate more on sites to review and critique tech products!

Well sorry about that.

Lol, this is great I'm closest to The Hacker!

Sent from my iP3 64gb Blk using iPF.net i5/64gb Blk :)

I'm the overuser as I'm on my phone constantly. It's my navigator, my radio & my email manager and occasionally I use it as a phone. Not quite a fanboy as my new laptop is a W8.