What's new

The "PARTICIPATED" Tab is not showing all threads in the apps.

Ledsteplin

Reaction score
For a long while now, several threads no longer show under the "PARTICIPATED" tab in both TapaTalk and the Apple iPhone Forum apps. The threads in question appear to be those I share images on. Does anyone else using the apps see this issue? I'm active in several forums, and this is the only one with this issue. It's odd that it seems to only affect threads I post wallpapers or other screenshots on. A plug in issue?

Clicking on "App Support" in the App Store just leads to this site. So, no way to contact the developer.

Mine shows 200 in the participated. It sure how many replies to posts I have made, but sounds close. Not sure If I’ve got some sort of limit or not. Don’t remember setting anything like that up in Tapatalk settings. Anyhow, just to confirm, I scrolled through my “Participated” tab and it shows back to 2017. Again not sure if it was my first post, been a member here since 2016. So I’m sure there are more posts then what shows.

Mine shows 200 in the participated. It sure how many replies to posts I have made, but sounds close. Not sure If I’ve got some sort of limit or not. Don’t remember setting anything like that up in Tapatalk settings. Anyhow, just to confirm, I scrolled through my “Participated” tab and it shows back to 2017. Again not sure if it was my first post, been a member here since 2016. So I’m sure there are more posts then what shows.

This thread goes back to January 2020, and still having same issue. It's not the number of threads, it's that a small few threads I participate in do no show in the PARTICIPATED TAB on TapaTalk and the iPhoneForums app. For example, I post in the Show Your Homescreen thread, but it doesn't show in Participated. And no clue why it doesn't.

I go back 6 years with 199 participated threads on this site. I actually think it's a little longer.
Did you start a new account?

Last edited: