What's new

The official "I've got my iPhone 6" thread!

Got mine with the release of ios 8.0.1 and loving the new feel and design of the 6, still getting used to the power button on the side of the phone
Ah you got it at last :) I know what you mean about the power button, I still go to the top of mine feeling for the button lol.

yeah, I was playing around with it a lot, it finally came from England :D 128GB space grey, keep feeling the top like you are doing, but I think the button is better and easier to use on the side rather then the top as the huge size difference, also confirms my feelings I had before about the 6 + that for me personally the 5'5 would of been way too big

Bought mine from Apple store . Queued for 3 days :) fantastic .first to buy in queue .

Got my iPhone 6 32gb and didn't loose my unlimited data

Not yet, but I hope to get it for free

Last edited by a moderator:
I called target on September 25 and ask them if they had any of the iPhone 6 plus and they asked me what provider and I send horizon they will yes we have one Silver. So one down and got it.

FINALLY! The wait is over:
I found a FedEX sticker on the door to my apartment yesterday after I came home from work explaining that the package was at the front office. Assuming it was some package for my roommate (I haven't ordered any packages recently), I thought it would be nice to go pick it up for him, as he wouldn't be home before the office closed.
I walked in and had to wait a good 15 minutes while some girl got angry at the leasing agent. Apparently she hasn't been receiving her mail, and while she didnt care about most of the junk mail she usually gets, she was missing out on her Netflix. HER NETFLIX! It took way too long for the leasing agent to explain to her that he has nothing to do with the mail, and that she should contact the post office. Somehow, as if by magic, she realized that it might be a good idea to listen to the agent, yet she still stormed off angry at him. Some people are just really amazing like that ;)
Back on track: I picked up a box that had a return address that said something like Customer Service, Fort Wayne. I didn't think much about it until I got in my car and literally said out loud, "wait a second...." Like a behemoth, I took my my keys and sliced through the packaging tape. The next words out of my mouth were, "BEST DAY EVER!"
I rushed home, and I realized I was starving, so I looked around my apartment for something I could eat real quick, and settled on cereal (Rice Krispies with banana), which, as it turned out, was a terrible choice. I (obviously) didn't want to get any milk on the iPhone, so I just stared at the box while I ate my cereal. Probably the worst 3 minutes of my day.
My stomach satiated, I turned to the one thing that could satiate my hands (well, one of two things...).
Now, I wasn't expecting to receive my iPhone that early, so I didn't have a case picked out yet. Before I even turned on my phone, I rushed to the nearest Verizon store, and spent a good hour and a half waiting to buy just any case and a screen protector (I'm planning on ordering one that hasnt been released yet).
The rest of the evening is probably much the same as anyone who has received a new iPhone. Backups, activation, "Wow look at this screen," downloading more apps than I'll ever use, setting up touch ID, reconnecting to wifi, facebook and email passwords.
All in all, I am now again obsessed with my iPhone, and despite using it non-stop and not charging it last night, my battery is still at 50%.

Thank you Apple, for making this Fall the best season ever.

FINALLY! The wait is over:
I found a FedEX sticker on the door to my apartment yesterday after I came home from work explaining that the package was at the front office. Assuming it was some package for my roommate (I haven't ordered any packages recently), I thought it would be nice to go pick it up for him, as he wouldn't be home before the office closed.
I walked in and had to wait a good 15 minutes while some girl got angry at the leasing agent. Apparently she hasn't been receiving her mail, and while she didnt care about most of the junk mail she usually gets, she was missing out on her Netflix. HER NETFLIX! It took way too long for the leasing agent to explain to her that he has nothing to do with the mail, and that she should contact the post office. Somehow, as if by magic, she realized that it might be a good idea to listen to the agent, yet she still stormed off angry at him. Some people are just really amazing like that ;)
Back on track: I picked up a box that had a return address that said something like Customer Service, Fort Wayne. I didn't think much about it until I got in my car and literally said out loud, "wait a second...." Like a behemoth, I took my my keys and sliced through the packaging tape. The next words out of my mouth were, "BEST DAY EVER!"
I rushed home, and I realized I was starving, so I looked around my apartment for something I could eat real quick, and settled on cereal (Rice Krispies with banana), which, as it turned out, was a terrible choice. I (obviously) didn't want to get any milk on the iPhone, so I just stared at the box while I ate my cereal. Probably the worst 3 minutes of my day.
My stomach satiated, I turned to the one thing that could satiate my hands (well, one of two things...).
Now, I wasn't expecting to receive my iPhone that early, so I didn't have a case picked out yet. Before I even turned on my phone, I rushed to the nearest Verizon store, and spent a good hour and a half waiting to buy just any case and a screen protector (I'm planning on ordering one that hasnt been released yet).
The rest of the evening is probably much the same as anyone who has received a new iPhone. Backups, activation, "Wow look at this screen," downloading more apps than I'll ever use, setting up touch ID, reconnecting to wifi, facebook and email passwords.
All in all, I am now again obsessed with my iPhone, and despite using it non-stop and not charging it last night, my battery is still at 50%.

Thank you Apple, for making this Fall the best season ever.
Congratulations on receiving your iPhone 6!

Awesome story! A new iPhone 6 is certainly the best kind of surprise :)