What's new

The Official iPhone 6 Accessories Thread

I surely will. Sounds like I will try and hit up the Apple store this weekend for one.

I have already ordered 2 cases (Leather from Apple) and a Spegin off of Amazon. Also ordered screen protector. Spending too much money! :p
Received cases today. This shows 6 case vs. my current 5. I received the Apple Leather case too, but did not take a picture. I think I will use the Spegin. I can't wait until Friday Morning!
iPhone Case.jpeg

First thing i'm getting is a tempered glass screen protector for the front, i don't think they have anything for the back.

Received cases today. This shows 6 case vs. my current 5. I received the Apple Leather case too, but did not take a picture. I think I will use the Spegin. I can't wait until Friday Morning!
View attachment 16879

That's a big difference! Is that a case for the iPhone 6 or the Plus?

First thing i'm getting is a tempered glass screen protector for the front, i don't think they have anything for the back.
Both of the glass protectors I'm considering (Otter Alpha Glass and Zagg Glass) are backordered to late Sept.
Despite putting the phone in an OtterBox Defener....I STILL want SOMETHING more than the plastic OB cover for the screen!!! I may break down and get a cheap plastic overlay until I can actually get REAL glass.....

Both of the glass protectors I'm considering (Otter Alpha Glass and Zagg Glass) are backordered to late Sept.
Despite putting the phone in an OtterBox Defener....I STILL want SOMETHING more than the plastic OB cover for the screen!!! I may break down and get a cheap plastic overlay until I can actually get REAL glass.....
go for the Orzly tempered glass your best option & its on at a promo price at the momen
71pmij-y9-L._SL1500_.jpg
t.

I ordered my Dante Red Spigen bumper from Amazon, Its going to look beautiful on my Silver iPhone 6.

I'm really annoyed, Found the perfect bumper on Amazon, the afore mentioned Spigen and quickly had to cancel, The dimensions are for the plus phone yet it says its for iPhone 6.

I'm pretty frustrated right now, There seems to be a lot more cases on Amazon for the plus than for 4.7 model.

Yeah I ran into that a lot and that's why I'm just going to have to buy the Apple leather case for the iPhone 6 Plus. None of the other Plus cases seem to be available until next week at best.