What's new

The official I got my iPhone 5s thread!

Now here's something interesting. After setting up my new iPhone 5S, I discovered that I have access to iTunes Radio. This is only for the 5S, none of my other devices has iTunes Radio. I'm in Canada, so I shouldn't be getting iTunes Radio on any of my devices.

$image-71061586.jpg

Last edited:
I think thats Us only as well the radio thing, i never use radio myself but its a nice feature to have.

love the pics btw, where they taken with a previous iPhone model?

I think thats Us only as well the radio thing, i never use radio myself but its a nice feature to have. love the pics btw, where they taken with a previous iPhone model?
I took the photos with my iPhone 5. BTW, iTunes Radio disappeared from my iPhone shortly after I took the screenshot.

Congratulations! At least yours was well packed. Mine was in a little bigger brown cardboard box that didn't have the cardboard spacer in it, and no packing material! Verizon, in case anyone asks.
My iPhone 5S is factory unlocked and was ordered through the Apple Store App and was shipped directly from the factory in China.

Got my 16gb grey 5s last week on the 11th. Like others have said my local carrier only had that model in stock, anything else they would have to order. Loving the touch id, haven't used my passcode to unlock my phone but 2-3 times since I set it up.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

5s 32gb.. Wow. I'm so glad. It's in South Africa and I got mine today. Upgraded from 4s. It's such a nice feeling and using it with iCloud! I like it!!

I purchased mine and my Wife's GOLD iPhone 32gb on 12/4. Loving them. Smile
eqamasyp.jpg

byre5a5a.jpg

Spenc.. Where are those two beautiful gold cases from? Brands and models please?